We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Water / Wastewater Engineer based out of our Doylestown, PA office. The Water / Wastewater Engineer role includes:
- Design and preparation of bid documents for the construction of water and wastewater infrastructure improvements.
- Preparation of engineering studies, compliance reports and permit applications for water/wastewater projects.
- Review of Subdivision and Land Development Plans to determine compliance with applicable water and/or wastewater design standards.
- Interaction with staff, subconsultants and clients regarding ongoing projects.
- Attendance of meetings, including staff and Authority Board meetings, as required.
Water / Wastewater Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Municipal, or Environmental Engineering
- EIT or P.E. license (Pennsylvania) preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and accepted standards pertaining to water/wastewater engineering.
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills and experience working with public clients including municipalities and authorities as well as private sector clients
ARRO Consulting, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including health benefits and paid time off. If you are interested in moving your career forward and being part of our OUT IN FRONT culture, then please submit your resume via one of the following methods:
- Fill out the form below
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your resume to the attention of People & Culture, ARRO Consulting, 108 W. Airport Road, Lititz, PA 17543
ARRO is continually looking for qualified professionals to join our team. We strongly encourage anyone interested in expanding their professional horizons to forward us their resume.