Looking to join a dynamic, expanding office? ARRO has immediate opportunities for vibrant and successful candidates who are an ideal fit for our team. We value individuals that can demonstrate both team building and exemplary independent skills.
The right candidate must possess the following requirements:
- Background serving as a Residential or Commercial UCC Building Inspector or Building Code Official (required)
- Must possess the ability to provide municipal and private Uniformed Construction Code building inspections for ARRO municipal and private clients
- Must demonstrate solid communication, organizational, and technical skills
ARRO offers a competitive compensation package including health benefits, vacation, a flexible work schedule, opportunities to work from home, and much more! If you are interested in moving your career forward and being part of our OUT-IN-FRONT culture, then please submit your resume via one of the following methods:
- Fill out the form below
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your resume to the attention of People & Culture, ARRO Consulting, Inc., 108 W. Airport Road, Lititz, PA 17543
No phone calls please.
ARRO is continually looking for qualified professionals to join our team. We strongly encourage anyone interested in expanding their professional horizons to forward us their resume.