We have an immediate opportunity for an Engineering Project Manager or Senior Civil Engineer based out of our Orwigsburg, PA office. This role includes coordinating project teams, producing technically correct projects within budget and on schedule, and occasionally serving as the lead engineer.
- Licensed P.E. (Pennsylvania)
- Minimum of 10 years of water and wastewater, environmental, or municipal engineering experience.
- Experience in stormwater design and municipal engineering is a plus.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering is required.
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills and experience working with public clients including municipalities and authorities as well as private sector clients.
- The Senior Project Manager will be required to attend public/municipal authority meetings on a regular basis.
ARRO Consulting, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including health benefits and paid time off. If you are interested in moving your career forward and being part of our OUT-IN-FRONT culture, then please submit your resume via one of the following methods:
- Fill out the form below
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Mail your resume to the attention of People & Culture, ARRO Consulting, Inc., 108 W. Airport Road, Lititz, PA 17543
ARRO is continually looking for qualified professionals to join our team. We strongly encourage anyone interested in expanding their professional horizons to forward us their resume.
Send Your Resume