We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Municipal Civil Engineer based out of our Doylestown, PA office. The Municipal Civil Engineer role includes:
- Review of Subdivision and Land Development Plans to determine compliance with applicable codes.
- Review of stormwater management permit plans and permit plot plans.
- Preparation of review letters and correspondence regarding projects and reviews.
- Interaction with staff, applicants and clients regarding ongoing projects.
- Attendance of meetings, including staff meetings and municipal board and commission meetings, as required.
- Assistance with public works projects for clients.
Municipal Civil Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Municipal, or Environmental Engineering
- Working toward obtaining P.E. license (Pennsylvania)
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and municipal codes
- Effective written and communication skills
ARRO Consulting, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including health benefits and paid time off. If you are interested in moving your career forward and being part of our OUT IN FRONT culture, then please submit your resume via one of the following methods:
- Fill out the form below
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Mail your resume to the attention of People & Culture, ARRO Consulting, 108 W. Airport Road, Lititz, PA 17543
ARRO is continually looking for qualified professionals to join our team. We strongly encourage anyone interested in expanding their professional horizons to forward us their resume.