We currently have a full-time opportunity for a Creative Writer to work with our Proposal and Grant teams, based out of ARRO’s Birdsboro office.
The Creative Writer is responsible for the development, coordination, and submission of grant applications as well as assistance for proposal and qualification submissions. Grant responsibilities include program and application tracking, grant/funding research, writing, coordination, submission, and administration of grant applications. As a member of the Communications team, the Creative Writer will also be responsible for assisting our proposal team with the preparation of proposal and qualification documents.
- Detail Oriented.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience in grant writing, research, creative/persuasive writing, and/or funding administration.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including strong grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Organization and time management skills and ability to function efficiently in a deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in research, history, writing, or related field.
ARRO offers a competitive compensation package including health benefits and paid time off. If you are interested in moving your career forward and being part of our OUT IN FRONT culture, then please submit your resume via one of the following methods:
- Submit information through the form below
- Email email@example.com
- Mail to the attention of People & Culture, ARRO Consulting, 108 W. Airport Road, Lititz, PA 17543.
ARRO is continually looking for qualified professionals to join our team. We strongly encourage anyone interested in expanding their professional horizons to forward us their resume.