ARRO Consulting, Inc. is always eager to add new talent to our team of dedicated professionals. We currently have a full-time opportunity for a Construction Observation / Resident Project Representative (RPR) in our West Chester, PA office. A successful candidate will perform assigned field observations, make basic decisions as to the acceptance of the construction, and make all required reports, and they must be able to work closely with the project manager/engineer on specific projects. They will serve as a representative of ARRO when dealing with clients, contractors, and the public.
- At least 3 years of road, storm sewer, sanitary sewer or water construction project observation experience
- Must have knowledge of the practices, tools, terminology and equipment used in the construction field and the ability to read engineering plans and technical specifications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training sufficient to indicate ability to do the work
ARRO offers a competitive compensation package including health benefits, vacation, a flexible work schedule, opportunities to work from home, and much more! If you are interested in moving your career forward and being part of our OUT-IN-FRONT culture, then please submit your resume via one of the following methods:
- Fill out the form below
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your resume to the attention of People & Culture, ARRO Consulting, Inc., 108 W. Airport Road, Lititz, PA 17543
No phone calls please.
ARRO is continually looking for qualified professionals to join our team. We strongly encourage anyone interested in expanding their professional horizons to forward us their resume.
Send Your Resume