We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Civil Design Engineer based out of our Doylestown, PA office. The Civil Design Engineer role includes:
- Design of Subdivision and Land Development Plans associated with Municipal Facilities.
- Design of stormwater management facilities based on code requirements.
- Design of water and wastewater facilities, such as pumping stations, distribution and collection systems, Treatment facilities, etc.
- Preparation of permits associated with municipal facilities
- Interaction with staff, applicants and clients regarding ongoing projects
- Attendance of meetings, including staff meetings and municipal board and commission meetings, as required.
- Assistance with public works projects for clients
Civil Design Engineer Requirements:
- Working toward obtaining P.E. license (Pennsylvania)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient with AutoCad, GIS (ArcView), Microsoft Office, and other Civil Software
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Municipal, or Environmental Engineering is required
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills and experience working with public clients including municipalities and authorities as well as private sector clients
ARRO Consulting, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including health benefits and paid time off. If you are interested in moving your career forward and being part of our OUT IN FRONT culture, then please submit your resume via one of the following methods:
- Fill out the form below
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Mail your resume to the attention of People & Culture, ARRO Consulting, 108 W. Airport Road, Lititz, PA 17543
ARRO is continually looking for qualified professionals to join our team. We strongly encourage anyone interested in expanding their professional horizons to forward us their resume.