From sustaining water resources to managing public works, ARRO Consulting has been strengthening and protecting communities since 1946. Join our dynamic team and be part of innovative projects that shape communities. Unlock your potential with rewarding challenges, supportive colleagues, and a culture that fosters growth. Experience professional fulfillment and make a lasting impact with ARRO – where your career ambitions will thrive!
We have an immediate opportunity for a full-time Senior CADD Designer. A successful candidate must have 2-5 years of experience, and will be based out of our Frederick, MD office.
- Ability to perform complex CADD drafting assignments using command language and usage of menus, figure, symbol and detail libraries from sketches and instructions provided by the engineer/scientist/architect or senior designer.
- Ability to perform basic designs in compliance with and conformance to established CADD and engineering standards. Designs will be performed under the responsible charge of a professional engineer. Design responsibility will be delegated from professional engineer to CADD group and will vary depending on designer’s experience and type of project (e.g. mechanical, structural, site, electrical, instrumentation, architectural).
- Ability to perform basic design including such tasks as calculating grades and determining utility location from engineer’s/designer’s instructions.
- The candidate must be well-versed in AutoCAD and ideal candidate will have some experience with design of water distribution and treatment systems as well as wastewater collection/conveyance and treatment facilities.
- The candidate must have strong technical, organization and communication skills, and be able to work with engineering and technical staff for the design of water and wastewater facilities.
- Graduate of relevant two-year program in technical school and or college and a minimum of two years relevant experience, or a minimum of seven years relevant experience. Bachelors degree considered a plus.
- AutoCAD Civil 3d experience a plus.
ARRO offers a competitive compensation package including health benefits and paid time off. If you are interested in moving your career forward and being part of our OUT-IN-FRONT culture, then please submit your resume via one of the following methods:
- Submit information through the form below
- Email email@example.com
- Mail to the attention of People & Culture, ARRO Consulting, 108 W. Airport Road, Lititz, PA 17543.
ARRO is continually looking for qualified professionals to join our team. We strongly encourage anyone interested in expanding their professional horizons to forward us their resume.