We currently have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Level Traffic/Transportation Engineer and Project Manager. The position is open within any of ARRO’s current offices: Birdsboro, Doylestown, Lititz, Orwigsburg, or West Chester.
We are looking for a P.E. with:
- A minimum of 5 years of traffic engineer experience
- Experience in traffic design and permitting (required)
- Experience in other areas of civil engineering is a plus
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering (required)
- A Professional Engineering License within the state of Pennsylvania (required)
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with public clients including municipalities and authorities as well as private sector clients
- Experience in leading a design team and mentoring less experienced staff
This position may be required to attend public/municipal authority meetings on a regular basis.
ARRO offers a competitive compensation package including health benefits, vacation, a flexible work schedule, opportunities to work from home, and much more! If you are interested in moving your career forward and being part of our OUT-IN-FRONT culture, then please submit your resume via one of the following methods:
- Fill out the form below
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your resume to the attention of People & Culture, ARRO Consulting, Inc., 108 W. Airport Road, Lititz, PA 17543
No phone calls please.
Send Your Resume