From sustaining water resources to managing public works, ARRO Consulting has been strengthening and protecting communities since 1946. Join our dynamic team and be part of innovative projects that shape communities. Unlock your potential with rewarding challenges, supportive colleagues, and a culture that fosters growth. Experience professional fulfillment and make a lasting impact with ARRO – where your career ambitions will thrive!
Currently, we have a full-time opportunity available for a Civil Engineer in our West Chester, PA office.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 0-4 years of experience in Civil Engineering
- Ability/intent to earn E.I.T
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
We offer a competitive compensation package including health benefits and paid time off. If you are interested in moving your career forward and being part of our OUT IN FRONT culture, then please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements via one of the following methods:
- Fill out the form below
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your resume to the attention of People & Culture, ARRO Consulting, 108 W. Airport Road, Lititz, PA 17543
ARRO is continually looking for qualified professionals to join our team. We strongly encourage anyone interested in expanding their professional horizons to forward us their resume.