From sustaining water resources to managing public works, ARRO Consulting has been strengthening and protecting communities since 1946. Join our dynamic team and be part of innovative projects that shape communities. Unlock your potential with rewarding challenges, supportive colleagues, and a culture that fosters growth. Experience professional fulfillment and make a lasting impact with ARRO – where your career ambitions will thrive!
The successful candidate for this position must have excellent technical, organizational and communication skills, as well as the ability to work both independently and with teams to exceed client expectations and meet deadlines within budget. Experience in the consulting industry and the ability to provide successful project delivery on multiple simultaneous projects is required.
Scope of responsibilities will include working with local, state and federal agencies as well as private industry. Duties will include: preparing air quality reports and permits; evaluating regulatory requirements; air quality design and/or project management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering or similar; intent to become a Registered Professional Engineer in Pennsylvania;
- Three (3) + years of progressive experience with a broad knowledge of air quality regulations;
- Technical organizational skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing;
- Ability to use sound judgment and pro-active approach to resolve problems;
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes setting priorities and meeting schedules.
Not required, but preferred:
Familiarity with hazardous air pollutants regulations at the state and federal level, experience with stack testing requirements, and familiarity with Title V permitting.
Salary: $65,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
8 hour shift | Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Lititz, PA 17543: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Air Quality Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Engineer In Training (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (Preferred)
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements via one of the following methods:
- Fill out the form below
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Mail your resume to the attention of People & Culture, ARRO Consulting, 108 W. Airport Road, Lititz, PA 17543
ARRO is continually looking for qualified professionals to join our team. We strongly encourage anyone interested in expanding their professional horizons to forward us their resume.